Facility for Sale

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  I am selling my facility. Located in Bowie TX off FM 174

Posted 01-10-2023 11:25 AM
    First just for full disclosure - I am a REALTOR.  I just happen to own a very nice Storage facility as well.  I am selling due to health issues and am moving out of the area.
    I designed this facility and is currently the ONLY Climate Control units available between Decatur, TX and Wichita Falls, tx off 287 / 81.   Standard storage is also available along with Boat/RV The first buildings were completed Jan 2017.  The last building was completed July 2021.  @44,000 sq ft total buildings sitting on 2.2 acres.
    Do this sale a bit differently.  If interested send me a email at native_texan63@hotmail.com and I will send you ALL the information.  Do your research and due diligence.  Come see it in person and kick the tires.  NO offers will be accepted early.  Best and final offers are due on March 31th 2023.  Best offer is the new owner.
    Location is United Storage of Bowie 1266 FM 174 Bowie, TX 76230  United Storage of Bowie
    Unitedstoragebowietx remove preview
    United Storage of Bowie
    Storage in Bowie, TX 76230 We have a state-of-the-art facility with the best customer service around! Drive-up access and climate-controlled units available. When you rent from us, you'll have 24-hour access to your belongings. Give us a call or book online today! Rent Online
    View this on Unitedstoragebowietx >

------------------------------
    Thomas Kent
    United Storage of Bowie
    Bowie TX
    (972) 672-2120

• 2.  RE: I am selling my facility. Located in Bowie TX off FM 174

Posted 01-10-2023 04:00 PM
    I sent you an email Thomas.

Nathaniel Rutkus