Let's talk about self storage.

communities_1.jpg
 View Only

Self Storage Site for Sale

• 1.  Self Storage Site for Sale

Posted 08-12-2021 02:58 PM

My name is Paul Williams with Walsh Building Company in New Braunfels. I just joined as a guest today and was advised to post with this group.

I'm selling an 8.22 acre Self Storage/ Boat and RV site with frontage on a 2 lane Texas highway. It is located within the City Limits, approximately 1 minute from I-35. This location has continued to improve since rezoning was approved. In addition to the existing residential developments, homes are now under construction in Highland Grove, a 50 acre subdivision to my west. And Bella Vista Homes just purchased all lots at Highland Gardens, a 56 acre residential development on my eastern property line. Another 150 homes are planned in the 44 acre development near 1044 and Green Valley Road, which was approved last year. And NB City Council just approved another 60 acre residential development located directly across the road from me.

The City of NB has also recently approved and funded a $56M Sports Complex 2 miles down the road, where several additional residential developments are under construction; 2 new schools are being built there as well. Traffic between I-35 and all of these developments will pass my property. The value of this property comes from its location in the middle of these developments. I'm also approved for Office Warehouse units, and I have completed condominium docs from my attorney that will allow for sale of any building or unit within a building on the property

Please contact me if interested

Paul

------------------------------
    Paul Williams, Principal
    The Walsh Building Company
    New Braunfels TX
    (830) 743-6138
    ------------------------------