Technology

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  Self Storage Software Recommendations

Posted 06-30-2021 02:42 PM
    Hi! I am new to this group and working on developing a company for self storage. Does anyone have recommendations on software companies to use? We have already sat through several demo's but would like advise from some who have been in the field for a while.

------------------------------
    Kammie Jones
    471 Business Park
    Helotes TX
    (210) 331-1437

• 2.  RE: Self Storage Software Recommendations

Posted 22 days ago
    Edited by Chris Claffey 22 days ago
    Hi Kammie - Did you ever get the insight you were looking for here? I have the same question you have and hoped I could lean on others experiences and thos who have blazed the trail before me to support a decision on best software as it relates to function and value. Do you have any thoughts you could share from your experience? I am looking at Starage Commander, but would love to hear what folks have to say. 

Thanks for any help/inght. 

Chris Claffey
    Katy Prairie RV, LLC
    Katy TX
    (281) 770-9602

• 3.  RE: Self Storage Software Recommendations

Posted 19 days ago
    Hey all - we are new too - have not implemented the softwar yet and still installing gate etc.... 
    I did an evaluation of several software vendors.  I narrowed it down to 3 options.

Easy Storage Solutions
    Rent Manager
    Yardi Breeze

We have decided to go with Easy Storage Solutions because it also let's you build the site like a wix, config your spaces and works with keypads & automatically locks their code access for non payment.

I am sure there are others but we were looking for website + storage specific stuff where it is automated via the website.

Any guidance on cameras and gates?  We are shopping for those now.

Hope this helps!

Shannon Workman
    Lone Oak Store All, LLC
    Murphy TX
    (214) 212-3522