Construction and Development

communities_1.jpg
  • 1.  Roll Up Doors

Posted 08-28-2021 10:54 PM
    TXSSA,

I need some information about roll up doors. 
    What should be the condition of the door to be replaced? Faded? Having holes? rusted? 
    How much a usual service visit costs? is there a whole seller that i can reach out to? Any recommendation for a good door repair person in Houston's north east/Humble area?
    Any information is helpful.

Thanks

------------------------------
    Milad
    D&W Self Storage
    Houston TX
    (346) 396-1122

• 2.  RE: Roll Up Doors

Posted 08-30-2021 08:54 AM
    Milad,

My company has used Janus to replace faded rollup doors that were about 20 years old.  They are the only company that I know of that will give a turn key price to change out roll up doors for an entire site.  They have been good to work with.  They will send out a Janus rep to measure all of your doors and then, once you pick the color of the doors, they will give a proposal.  During the  door replacement process they provide security and record the entire process to keep everyone honest.  There is no liability to you as you are hiring them to do the work.  They will cut locks, open the units, remove things as needed, remove the old door, install a new door, set the tension, put contents back inside, lock the unit and provide you the new keys in a sealed envelope.  They take care of the trash and haul away the old doors for recycling.

All you as the the facility owner/manager have to do is send a letter to your tenants about the work that is going to be done and set start date with Janus for the work to begin.  With the new doors you can probably charge more for rent to pay for the investment.

Justin Vosburg
    Affordable Attic Self Storage/Attic Corporation
    Harlingen TX

• 3.  RE: Roll Up Doors

Posted 09-03-2021 11:00 AM
    Thanks a lot Justin

Mill
    D&W Self Storage
    Houston TX